Do you know your pal well enough? Do you know all secrets about its ‘personality’ and behavior? Guess what. The date it was born at can tell you a lot more about it then you have ever thought. Read this general dog horoscope and learn something new about your friend.
Dog horoscope signs and meaning
- Aquarius (January 21 – February 18): your dog is born under the ‘friend’ sign and is over the moon when it gets lots of freedom.
- Pisces (February 19 – March 20): your dog loves water, so you’d better have a pond or bathtub or something in the vicinity.
- Aries (March21 – April 19): dog horoscope says that dogs born in this period are real leaders of the back. They hate listening to commands and not even months of training can save this. Once they are in your home, they start fighting for their independence.
- Taurus (April 20 – May 20): your dog probably has got a strong personality but is quiet and calm in the same time. Everything in your house is its. Or so it thinks. And by everything we mean everything from food to your visitors.
- Gemini (May 21 – June 21): Gemini dogs are extremely fast and they chase everything and everyone with their high level of mobility and dynamism.
- Cancer (June 22 – July 22): this sign of the dog horoscope has a strong bond with its home. Its instinct says to choose a part of a room and fill it with all kinds of treasure: toys, blankets and your slippers.
- Leo (July 23 – August 22): although Leo dogs are considered to be the boss, or the king, they are actually really adorable and easy to share your home with them.
- Virgo (August 23 – September 22): your dog is very cute and extremely eager to help everyone. It loves nature and spends most of its time outside in your yard. It is probably digging a hole in this very moment, so I’d go check on it.
- Libra (September 23 – October 22): if your buddy has this dog horoscope sign, it is probably very easy indeed to get along with it.
- Scorpio (October 23 – November 21): Scorpio dogs are real troublemakers and you can’t really do anything. Tell them they are bad boys and they’ll look at you as though you were telling a story.
- Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21): your dog loves staying in the park and romp.
- Capricorn (December 22 – January 20): your dog is really beautiful and it’s getting closer and closer to perfection.